Brandon Lehr is a Christian, husband, and father who loves the challenge of learning new things. Currently, he is employed as a team leader of a Tool and Die Shop, overseeing the operation of CNC machinery in the production of forging dies.
His ability to quickly learn and master new skills makes him an excellent candidate for most any job or position.
Some examples of his work include:
- whendidiwork.com time tracking web app.
- PinewoodRaceDay Pinewood Derby and Raingutter Regatta software
- The Cub and Boy Scout website of Washington CH, OH.
- The Pummel WordPress theme.
- View some of his Free Code Camp projects on CodePen.
To learn more, be sure to keep up with all of his latest blog posts!